public class CS1OpenTypeExtensions extends ObjectDefines metadata for etsi_inap_cs1's open type extensions. Each extension has a collection of fields, including:
- an identifier field, whose value distinguishes this extension from others of the same class of extension;
- one or more type fields, whose types take the place of ASN.1 Open types in the class of extension;
- and zero or more value fields.
- the value of an identifier field is of type OpenId,
- the value of a type field is of type ContainingOctetString,
- and the value of a value field is of its declared type.
Beware that different versions of the protocol can add extensions with different identifiers, and different (sub-)protocols can have extensions of the same class in which the same identifiers correspond to different extensions.
All Methods Static Methods Concrete Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
getSupportedExtensions()Gets an array of supported extensions.
public static CS1EXTENSION getSupportedExtensions()Gets an array of supported extensions.
- Array of supported extensions